Lincoln, NE – May 28, 2019 – TELCOR Inc is excited to announce registration for its 11th Annual RCM User Conference is now open. The complimentary, two-day conference is held September 8-10, 2019 at the Embassy Suites in Lincoln, NE.
This year’s sessions will give attendees innovative ideas on ways to further improve collections. Attendees will gain new ideas shared by their peers through best practice presentations and many networking opportunities. Together, revenue cycle and billing executives representing outreach and independent laboratories from across the country will:
- Gain education on new functionality and enhancements to help the billing team to continue improving collections.
- Discover innovative processes and procedures through success stories and best-practice presentations.
- Master new analytics and reporting functionality to provide management with even more key metrics.
- Return energized and motivated, sharing useful information on how to improve workflow efficiency.
- Learn about industry compliance from an industry expert.
New this year TELCOR is excited to welcome two keynote speakers. Dr. Steve kicks off Monday with his interactive presentation, “How to Screw Up, Stress Out and Get Nothing Done.” Tuesday morning begins with Danielle Holley from O’Connell and Aronowitz discussing industry compliance hot topics including EKRA, pre-payment review, private payers and more.
TELCOR is the proven leader of revenue cycle management solutions. TELCOR RCM, specifically designed for laboratories, is the smarter solution. With real-time data access, labs can take control of its revenue cycle by improving collections, reducing expenses this positively impacting profitability.
TELCOR is the proven leader in the laboratory revenue cycle and point of care testing markets, providing unparalleled software products, services and exceptional customer support. Our proven implementations are performed by clinically experienced, IT knowledgeable resources who understand each customer’s unique environment.