Lincoln, Nebraska—December 20, 2018—As the fastest-growing revenue cycle management solution provider, TELCOR Inc announces the release of TELCOR RCM version 18.1. This version includes new and enhanced functionality allowing organizations to continue refining their back-office operations for workflow efficiency, improved collections and reduced system administration.
As the most powerful, lab-specific revenue cycle solution in the industry, TELCOR continues to invest millions of dollars in research and development, which includes more than 200 enhancements in this release of version 18.1. A few of the features include:
- Prior Authorization Processing. Significantly enhanced prior authorization processing delivers additional methods to obtain this data when required. This includes:
- Updated processing rules allowing failures to be identified during the initial rules processing.
- Client information requests that are emailed or faxed and presented on the client portal.
- Automatically updating data in TELCOR RCM when it is entered in the client portal so processing continues.
- Automation of Medical Records. Medical records requests can be automatically generated due to processing rules or remittance advice rules. Manual requests can also occur. Requests for medical records can be included on the emailed or faxed client requests or the client portal. Medical records are securely uploaded from the client through iLabBill® Client portal with automatic notification of receipt in TELCOR RCM.
- Express Account Entry. Express account entry allows for quick entry of demographics for billing departments keying substantial demographic data. The screen design is completely customized by the organization allowing it to mimic paper documents used for entry. Efficiency is further improved when integrated with the TELCOR Document Management System; scanned requisitions are automatically displayed on the second monitor while account entry occurs.
Features and functionality are developed based on customer requests, regulatory changes, updated payer requirements and the evolution of the ever-changing laboratory billing industry. New versions are provided at no extra charge. TELCOR releases new versions to customer test systems accompanied with complete documentation detailing system changes. Once approved by the customer, the new version is implemented on the production system.
TELCOR implements a single-version philosophy to optimize service and ensure no customer will be left behind because their system is too customized to update. TELCOR RCM is designed to be used and configured to meet variable customer needs so it can be released to all customers. This commitment enables customers to benefit from the requests of each customer. The single-version philosophy also allows TELCOR to provide responsive service since our service analysts are knowledgeable about all system functionality.
For more information, please contact TELCOR.
TELCOR is the proven leader in the laboratory revenue cycle and point of care testing markets, providing unparalleled software products, services and exceptional customer support. Our proven implementations are performed by clinically experienced, IT knowledgeable resources who understand each customer’s unique environment.