Designed Specifically for Labs
Medical billing and laboratory billing are not the same. At TELCOR, we have focused on laboratory billing for more than 10 years. TELCOR was founded more than 20 years ago and we launched our lab-specific revenue cycle management solution in 2007.
TELCOR Revenue Cycle Services (TRCS) was created to serve the needs of labs looking for help with their billing requirements. Our knowledge and expertise in laboratory billing along with our industry-best software helps labs get paid for the work they do and while giving unprecedented access to monitor progress and the ability to efficiently service their customers.
The TELCOR billing team manages your laboratory billing including:
- Prompt claim submissions
- 1st and 2nd level appeals
- Management of patient accounts to collections
- Clearinghouse integration
- Patient portal, statements and payments
- Client portal, invoicing and payments
- Insurance eligibility verification
Client and Patient Portals
The TELCOR patient portal (iLabBill® Account) and client portal (iLabBill® Client) are integrated, web-based portals making communication between you and your patients and clients easier, promoting satisfaction, workflow efficiency and improved time to collection.
All activity on the patient and client portals is real-time. Portals are customizable allowing patients and clients to see your logo, color schemes and naming conventions.
| Patients using the iLabBill Account patient portal can:
|| Clients using the iLabBill portal can:
- Review and print history of charges, payments and adjustments from payer and patient
- Pay online by a credit card either prior or after services performed with optional payment discounting for prompt pay
- Review payment history or patient-specific messages
- Review bills online
- Update mailing address and insurance information
- Elect to receive statements, account letters and installment agreements by email
- Update requests for missing diagnosis, missing patient address or missing insurance information
- Enter census or hospice coverage information
- Enter capitated covered lives
- Review and print invoice detail history
- Pay online with credit card or ACH
- Review payment history
- Review global messages or client-specific messages
- Create, update and deactivate client portal users
- See fee schedules for laboratory tests
- See the PDF of client-specific documents, e.g. missing information requests, invoices
- View laboratory representative contact information