Real People & Unlimited Support
Our billing service is a hybrid solution allowing you and TELCOR to work as a team. Your dedicated Client Services Coordinator provides assistance you need as often as you need it. They are available for training, questions and configuration management. We don’t believe in charging customers additional fees for customer support. There is no substitution for human interaction when it comes to service. When you call, you will speak to your dedicated Client Services Coordinator without having to navigate through an automated phone system. Call as frequently as you need; unlimited support hours are included with your service.
You will retain control of client and patient communications responding to their inquiries and ensuring they provide you with the necessary and appropriate information needed to bill. These responsibilities are easily performed using TELCOR RCM to complete information on client and patient accounts, and automates sending requests to clients for missing information. Maintaining direct contact with your clients and patients promotes strong relationships while allowing full control of your branding and messaging.
Expert Billing Specialists
The team performing your billing has medical billing experience and understands the unique challenges of laboratory billing. Our team performs revenue cycle responsibilities for laboratory billing including, but is not limited to:
- EDI payer enrollments
- Correcting specific errors prior to bill generation
- Identification and application of payer rules and regulations
- Working with payer representatives to identify incorrect processing and get claims to be re-processed
- Tracking down out-of-network payments
- Identifying and content under-payments
- Creating and sending bills
- Posting remittance
- Working closely with specialty payers, i.e., behavior health plans, worker compensation, and auto insurance in order to follow payer-specific guidelines for claims submission and reconciliation
- Reconciling remittance to bank deposits
- Correcting and resending claims
- Performing 1st and 2nd level appeals
- Providing customer education on payer regulations
- Delivering automated, customized reports for comprehensive visibility
- Billing from the most recent version of the software
Your dedicated Client Services Coordinator is available to help you beyond the initial implementation and basic troubleshooting. As your organization grows and changes, we work closely with you to assist with your evolving needs, such as change management, consultation, setting up additional system functionality, focused training, and creating custom views and reports to monitor your operation.
If your organization wants to be independent after any period of time, TELCOR will assist with a seamless transition to in-house solution, TELCOR RCM.