Improve Workflow Efficiency Through Automation
TELCOR RCM minimizes billing staff while improving revenue cycle accuracy and compliance through automated workflow.
An exception-based rules engine is integrated and surrounds all revenue cycle processes required to bill and manage AR.
Rules can be created to:
- Ensure accuracy of patient data
- Ensure billing transactions are complete and correct prior to billing
- Ensure payer claims and client invoices contain information as required by the recipient
- Ensure remittances process automatically
- Provide notification you are getting paid according to contract
- Assist with efficiently managing any bad debt and much more
Pre-processing rules ensure charge transactions are coded, grouped, exploded, imploded, validated, and priced based upon each payer and client requirements. Missing patient information is automatically faxed, emailed, or presented in the client portal allowing information to be obtained efficiently. Payer jurisdictional rules ensure claims are directed to the right payer the first time. The automated checking of benefits eligibility, prior authorization, diagnosis, and CPT coverage prior to claim submission reduces denials.
Automation increases workflow efficiency and removes manual intervention from claim submission, patient statements, patient letters, client invoices, remittance posting, claim next step needed, transfer to bad debt, and more—it allows your staff to only work on exceptions with paperless workqueues customized to your organization’s work processes, further improving efficiency.