Real-Time Analytics Drive Smart Business Decisions
Our goal is to provide our customers with dynamic, real-time intelligence directly from the solution. Our proprietary Decision Support infrastructure displays data in a pivot grid making it easy to:
- Select customized views to track your performance indicators.
- Drill down to view the detailed analytics used to compose any specific metric.
- Adapt reports as your KPIs needs change.
By client, procedure, payer, sales representative, and more to easily analyze:
- Payer Reimbursement. Analyze claim quantities and averages of expected, billed, allowed, paid, and adjustments per payer. Review specific revenue cycle procedures to determine if payers are meeting contractual obligations. Proactively determine which payers have the greatest impact on your business profitability.
- Sales Trends. Analyze client sales by revenue or payments. Assess each client’s profitability. Analyze sales production by region, territory, sales representative, and more
- Claim Denials and Appeals. Monitor turnaround time and expected reimbursement of claim denials. Analyze advice codes and denial trends. Analyze the success of your appeals processes.
- AR by Payer, Client, or Patient Responsibility. View real-time gross and net AR. View historical AR. Analyze AR aging by Post Date, Service Date, Submitted Date, and Invoice Date
- User Productivity. Measure user productivity based on more than 1,700 tracked system and user events such as correcting errors and resolving denials. Assign productivity units to events to compare the relative work contribution of each employee. Compare team-to-team productivity.
All management reporting including AR reports, productivity metrics, profitability, and financial reporting can be scheduled for automatic distribution to your email in a PDF, Excel, or CSV file at whatever frequency meets your management needs.