Peers Sharing Information and Driving Product Evolution
The TELCOR User Group provides an opportunity for TELCOR and our customers to interact and share in the evolution of the RCM solution. User Group members meet to discuss industry trends, best practices, and functionality of TELCOR RCM. The strength, success, and functionality of the TELCOR RCM billing solution is based on the relationships and input created by User Group participants.
Monthly Enhancement Discussions
Monthly enhancement polls and discussions are available to learn about the newest enhancements to be approved allowing users to review requests and provide input.
Best Practice Calls
User Group leadership holds best practice calls several times a year. These are often topics suggested by other users where best practices can be shared across labs or TELCOR experts can provide insight on tools and technology available to help with industry regulations or ways to streamline workflow.
Annual User Conference
The agenda for this conference consists of an industry-expert speaker sharing information on compliance and regulatory updates, customer presentations sharing best practices, and TELCOR education sessions ensuring attendees are able to implement new and existing functionality to improve workflow. Networking with other revenue cycle and billing professionals is always a positive experience.
The Discussion Board offers a great way to ask questions and better understand how labs are managing industry changes.
- A continued exchange of information regarding industry changes.
- Calendar of events including monthly enhancement calls and annual user conference.
- Access to monthly enhancement documents, polls, and more.
The portal includes resources, training tools, and many other features.
- Library of resources such as checklists, enhancement requests, etc. for users to easily access at their convenience.
- Training sessions, both WebEx and interactive, are available for new users or when a refresher course is needed.
- Version releases to understand all the upgrades and enhancements of the most recent versions.