An eLearning interface from an LMS/HRIS eliminates errors and omissions associated with this manual entry and also automatically provides a consolidated view of each operator’s testing performed, competencies completed, along with updated employee information.
Most health care organizations manage employees and competency in disparate systems, for example, an LMS for learning and education and an HRIS for employee records. Point of care testing (POCT) systems need information from both of these and often this information has to be manually entered into the POCT system.
The QML eLearning interface can perform some or all of the following tasks that are vital to managing your point of care operators.
- Automatically certify operators based on samples performed along with competencies completed in order to manage exceptions only through the CertificationQ.
- Expand competencies beyond quizzes if you can define these within the LMS and import those as well. Examples could include any of the following:
- Direct observation
- Recording and reporting test results
- Review of intermediate test results or worksheets
- Quality control
- Proficiency testing
- Preventive maintenance
- Direct observation of instrument maintenance and calibration
- Problem-solving skills as appropriate to the job
- Automatically add new operators and inactivate existing operators.
- Automatically update operator demographics such as name and location changes.
- All recertification data, such as competencies and samples performed, requested of sites by accrediting agencies will now be within your QML system.
To download the eLearning product flyer, visit our Resources page.