Lincoln, NE – May 14, 2018 – TELCOR Inc is excited to announce registration for its 10th Annual RCM User Conference is now open. The complimentary, two-day conference is held September 10-11, 2018, at the Embassy Suites in Lincoln, NE.
This year’s sessions will cover issues laboratories continuously face while sharing ideas and best practices to improve collections and reduce expenses in order to positively impact profitability. Together, revenue cycle and billing executives representing outreach and independent laboratories from across the country will:
- Discover new functionality and enhancements allowing billing teams to continue improving collections.
- Gain new perspectives on billing processes and procedures through customer success stories and best-practice presentations.
- Join other billing professionals and TELCOR application experts to discuss proven methods for success.
- Become their organization’s billing expert bringing back useful information on how to improve workflow efficiency.
- Experience hands-on training via workshops.
We are excited to welcome Steve Rizzo as the keynote speaker. Using humor, insightful stories and mind-altering strategies, Steve will share how to stay motivated by shifting your way of thinking, creating lifelong habits and balancing life.
TELCOR is the proven leader of revenue cycle management solutions. TELCOR RCM, specifically designed for laboratories, is the smarter solution. With real-time data access, labs can take control of its revenue cycle by improving collections, reducing expenses this positively impacting profitability.
TELCOR is the proven leader in the laboratory revenue cycle and point of care testing markets, providing unparalleled software products, services and exceptional customer support. Our proven implementations are performed by clinically experienced, IT knowledgeable resources who understand each customer’s unique environment.