Lincoln, NE – June 15, 2022 – Registration for the 14th annual TELCOR RCM User Conference is open. The complimentary conference is open to TELCOR customers, with the option for your team to attend in person or virtually.
The conference takes place in Lincoln, NE at the Embassy Suites in downtown Lincoln on October 16-18, 2022. New for this year’s conference, attendees will:
- Participate in two full days filled with networking opportunities, speakers, and workshops.
- Attend customers presentations from Jeanette Gray, ProPath, and Jessica Kennedy, Castle Biosciences.
- Learn about digital marketing tactics for laboratories with Eli Soell, TELCOR’s Digital Marketing Specialist.
Additionally, attendees will:
- Kick off the conference with keynote speaker Billy Anderson who will help you find the courage to be you.
- Learn about current and future enhancements during this year’s Product Roadmap presentation.
- Network with fellow billing professionals from across the country to share best practices and discuss industry regulations and trends.
- Revisit cash posting, reconciliation, benefits eligibility, and insurance discovery through our hands-on workshops.
- Contribute to the User Group Meeting, where customers come together and share thoughts, ideas, and feedback on how to make the User Group stronger.
To register for the 2022 RCM User Conference, email email@example.com, contact Customer Service by calling 855-489-1207, or log into the customer portal.
TELCOR is an industry leader in the laboratory revenue cycle management and point of care testing markets, providing unparalleled health care software products and services, and exceptional customer support. Our proven implementations are performed by clinically experienced, IT knowledgeable resources who understand each customer’s unique environment.