Lincoln, NE – June 27, 2023 – TELCOR is excited to announce its 15th annual RCM User Conference. After 14 years in Lincoln, the conference will be held in downtown Omaha at the Omaha Hilton on October 15-17.
Chris Terrano, Chief Technology Officer and Kwami Edwards, Chief Customer Officer believe the move to Omaha will raise the bar, continuing to make the TELCOR User Conference the best in the industry.
“Our goal is to light a fire under everything we’ve done in the past by putting new energy and education in everything we do,” said Kwami Edwards. “The new venue is bigger, brighter, and provides an invigorating spark for new opportunities and networking.”
New for this year’s conference:
- Meet Me by the Lab: A pre-conference networking event organized by lab type giving attendees the opportunity to engage with revenue cycle professionals specifically in their niche.
- Skill Level Based Sessions: Attendees can choose sessions based on their RCM skill level (General, Entry-level, and Advanced).
- Fireside Chats: Panelists will discuss hot topics covering payer experiences, coverage detection, benefits eligibility, and more.
Additionally, attendees will:
- Kick off the conference with keynote speaker Alex Dorr, who will share enlightening and revolutionary strategies to eliminate “emotional waste” and tap into your creativity, innovation, and happiness to drive better results in your personal and professional life.
- Learn about new products enhancements during this year’s Product Roadmap presentation.
- Network with fellow billing professionals from across the country to share best practices and discuss industry regulations and trends.
- Discover best practices for system administration, denial/appeal management, working recoupments, and benefits eligibility.
- Contribute to the User Group meeting, where customers come together and share thoughts, ideas, and feedback on how to make the User Group stronger.
To register for the 2023 RCM User Conference, visit the Customer Portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TELCOR is an industry leader in the laboratory revenue cycle management and point of care testing markets, providing unparalleled health care software products and services, and exceptional customer support. Our proven implementations are performed by clinically experienced, IT knowledgeable resources who understand each customer’s unique environment.